All books available at my favorite bookstore, www.Amazon.com
In Resonance, Jasmuheen, Koha Publishing
- The self-empowerment manual for the 21st century.
Divine Guidance, Dr. Doreen Virtue, Renaissance Books
- Hearing the voice within.
Practical Intuition, Laura Day
- How to Harness the Power of Your Instinct and Make it Work for You.
Dancing in the Shadows of the Moon, Machaelle Small Wright, Perelandra
- A true life adventure more wonderful and astounding than fiction.
Career Choice/Career Change
Targeting the Job You Want, Kate Wendleton, Five O’Clock Press
- Assessing your skills for today’s job market.
Building a Great Resume, Kate Wendleton, Five O’Clock Press
- How-to guide to resume writing.
Do What You Are, Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality
Type, Tieger and Tieger, Little Brown and Company
- Career planning based on personality type.
Please Understand Me, Keirsey and Bates, Prometheus Nemesis Book Company
- Using personality type to understand yourself and others.
Creating Money, Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer, HJ Kramer, Inc.
- Practical metaphysics that work.
The Abundance Book, John Randolph Price, Hay House, Inc.
- 40 day prosperity plan.
Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The classic and still a winner.
If You Haven't Got the Time to Do It Right, When Will You Find the Time To Do
It Over? Jeffrey J. Mayer, Simon and Schuster
- Useful tips for mastering a busy life.
Lighten Up! Free Yourself from Clutter, Michelle Passoff, Harper Perennial
- Make way for miracles.
Take Yourself to the Top, Laura Berman Fortgang, Warner Books
- Life and career management.
The E-Myth Revisited, Michael Gerber, Harper Business
- Small business success.
Nichecraft, Using Your Specialness to Focus Your Business, Corner Your Market
and Make Customers Seek You Out, Dr. Lynda Falkenstein
- Marketing yourself and your business.
Sales Scripts that Sell, Teri Gamble and Michael Gamble
- Selling your product or service.
The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Preparing a Winning Business Plan and Raising Venture
Capital, W. Keith Schilit and Victor Kiam