Who can benefit from having a coach?
· Someone making significant personal or professional changes. You may be changing jobs or careers, or be at a point of transition, or be wanting to accelerate your development. I can help you implement the choices that will provide fulfilling long term results.
· Professionals and small business owners who wish to increase their revenue or profitability. Together, we look at your business, what's working and what isn't, and develop a strategy for sustainable success. We concentrate on developing a balanced and rewarding personal life, too. Then we make the changes and upgrades necessary to fulfill your plan.
· Executives and managers responsible for their department's success. I can help you manage better, foresee and prevent problems and motivate staff to fully support the company's vision and mission.
· Business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and professionals who want to take themselves and their business to the next level.
· Successful individuals ready to enjoy greater life balance.
· Employees wishing to be promoted within their organization.
· Career transitioners and job seekers looking for guidance or assistance
· New entrepreneurs who want to get their business off to a strong start.
· Executives, managers and business owners wishing to strengthen their work teams through enhanced communication and synergy among team members.
If you think you could benefit from working with a coach, please contact me for a free consultation. We'll explore your needs and interests, discover what the coaching relationship can offer you and find out if we are a good match to work together. You can reach me at (303) 817-9215 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.